Oakworth's main claim to fame is probably as a station on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway line, and as such was used in location filming of the classic 1970 film version of E.E. Nesbitt's novel The Railway Children.
Accommodation in and around OakworthThe following (external) websites provide information about accommodation in and around the area (listed in approximate rotating alphabetical order):
- Bottoms Farm - near Oakworth [35 acre sheep farm with beautiful views near Keighley, conveniently placed for touring both Bronte Country and the Yorkshire Dales.]
- Grey Scar View Cottage - Oakworth, near Haworth
- Higher Scholes Cottage - Oakworth [5 Star and White Rose award finalist self-catering cottage with hot tub in Oakworth, near Haworth.]
- LateRooms - accommodation in and around Oakworth
- Top Cottage - Oakworth, near Haworth
[N.B. Please mention the Eagle Intermedia Bronte Country site when making your enquiries.]
Other Oakworth websites
The following (externally maintained) Oakworth related websites may also be of interest:Eagle Intermedia Bronte Country site when making your enquiries.]
IMPORTANT: Please note that links may refer to web pages which are maintained elsewhere (i.e. not on the Bronte Country site). The information on establishments and other products listed on these external sites (as well as those included on this Bronte Country site) are supplied by external third parties whose products and services are independent of, and not necessarily endorsed by Eagle Intermedia Publishing Ltd. Please read the copyright notice and disclaimer for further details.