Places to eat in and drink in Bronte Country
- Ashmount Country House - Haworth
Luxury fine dining at Ashmount Country House in Haworth - only 3 minutes walk from the village.
The following restaurants, cafes, coffee bars and shops offer various styles of local and international cuisine, and are listed in (approximate) alphabetical order:
- Ashmount Country House - luxury fine dining in Haworth
- Balcony Tea Rooms - at Ferndean Manor (near Stanbury)
- Don't Tell Titus - wine bar and restaurant in Saltaire
- Embers - restaurant in Haworth
- The Grouse Inn - Oakworth (near Haworth)
- The Half Moon Cafe - cafe in Robert's Park, Saltaire
- Intouch Cybercafe - Internet cafe in Bradford
- The King's Arms - pub in Haworth
- The Old Silent Inn - pub in Stanbury
- The Old Sun - pub in Haworth
- The Shama - Indian restaurant in Bingley
- The Stirrup - restaurant in Haworth
- Vicars' Cafe Bistro - in Saltaire
- The Waggon and Horses - Oxenhope (near Haworth)
- Wharenui - coffee / wine bar in Haworth
- Yo Yo's - bar and restaurant in Shipley
For more information about Yorkshire food and other local produce, please also visit the following:Eagle Intermedia Bronte Country web site when making your enquiries.]
IMPORTANT: Please note that links may refer to web pages which are maintained elsewhere (i.e. not on the Bronte Country site). The information on establishments and other products listed on these external sites (as well as those included on this Bronte Country site) are supplied by external third parties whose products and services are independent of, and not necessarily endorsed by Eagle Intermedia Publishing Ltd. Please read the copyright notice and disclaimer for further details.
If you would like to be added to the list (whether or not you have your own web site at present), please contact Eagle Intermedia.