Places to eat in and drink in Bronte Country
The following restaurants, cafes, coffee bars and pubs offer various styles of local and international cuisine, and are listed in (approximate) alphabetical order:
- Apothecary Tea Rooms - tea rooms in Haworth (pictured above top left)
- Are Jay Bargie - ice cream and diner barge in Saltaire
- Cobbles and Clay - creative art cafe in Haworth
- The Cookhouse - cafe in Haworth
- The Flappit - pub at Flappit Springs, between Haworth and Cullingworth
- Interlude - vintage themed cafe in Shipley
- The Ling Bob - pub in Wilsden
- The Shama - Indian restaurant in Bingley
- Whitelock's - pub in Leeds
[Please mention the Eagle Intermedia Bronte Country web site when making your enquiries.]
IMPORTANT: Please note that links may refer to web pages which are maintained elsewhere (i.e. not on the Bronte Country site). The information on establishments and other products listed on these external sites (as well as those included on this Bronte Country site) are supplied by external third parties whose products and services are independent of, and not necessarily endorsed by Eagle Intermedia Publishing Ltd. Please read the copyright notice and disclaimer for further details.
If you would like to be added to the list (whether or not you have your own web site at present), please contact Eagle Intermedia.
Bronte Country is designed, maintained and promoted by Eagle Intermedia Publishing Ltd.